Award winning team
World-famous Kimbolton Fireworks has won yet another award - this time for a choreographed fireworks sequence set to modern, contemporary and classical music. The firm competed against seven different nations to win the sixth International Firework Festiv
World-famous Kimbolton Fireworks has won yet another award - this time for a choreographed fireworks sequence set to modern, contemporary and classical music.
The firm competed against seven different nations to win the sixth International Firework Festival held in Samobor in Croatia.
The four day festival was hosted by Mirovec Pirotehnika the leading firework company in Croatia and featured displays from companies in Lithuania and Slovakia.
Kimbolton's award winning 10-minute display was set to music and used their own manufactured material and fireworks from all over the world.
You may also want to watch:
Simon Page, one of the directors of Kimbolton Fireworks, said: "We're thrilled to have won this competition. We use competitions as an opportunity to be as innovative as possible with lights, colours and music and to show people from all over the world what Kimbolton Fireworks are really capable of."
It took a team of four just one week to devise the winning sequence.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
Kimbolton Fireworks is a family run company that employs 25 people and was founded in 1964 by Rev Ron Lancaster.
It provides 250 displays a year with the most recent including the Trafalgar 200 celebrations in Portsmouth and St Patrick's Day in Dublin.
Pictured are John Haynes, Lee Sarrer and Ian Walker, all employees of Kimbolton Fireworks.
PICTURE: HELEN DRAKE