Award-winning marketing firm expands into new offices
- Credit: Archant
Substantial growth in business has prompted an award-winning marketing agency to move into new premises.
KDM Communications has opened the doors to offices in Yew Tree House, in Church Road, St Neots, to accommodate its expanded team.
On the back of winning The Hunts Post Small Business of the Year Award for the past two years, the business-to-business agency has started working with a wealth of new clients.
Annabelle Sedgwick, managing director, said: “Having grown by more than 30 per cent in the last 18 months, we’re delighted to be moving into our new offices where we will have ample room for further expansion.
“Having won the hotly contested Small Business of the Year Award for the last two years in a row, we have been inundated with new clients and now have much better premises from which to operate.”
You may also want to watch:
The move, which took place in April, was brokered by St Neots-based firm Barford + Co.
- 1 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal