Award-winning marketing firm expands into new offices
- Credit: Archant
Substantial growth in business has prompted an award-winning marketing agency to move into new premises.
KDM Communications has opened the doors to offices in Yew Tree House, in Church Road, St Neots, to accommodate its expanded team.
On the back of winning The Hunts Post Small Business of the Year Award for the past two years, the business-to-business agency has started working with a wealth of new clients.
Annabelle Sedgwick, managing director, said: “Having grown by more than 30 per cent in the last 18 months, we’re delighted to be moving into our new offices where we will have ample room for further expansion.
“Having won the hotly contested Small Business of the Year Award for the last two years in a row, we have been inundated with new clients and now have much better premises from which to operate.”
The move, which took place in April, was brokered by St Neots-based firm Barford + Co.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named