Audio: Talent competition held at St Neots Community College
GOT TALENT: SEVENTEEN acts featured in a talent competition held at St Neots Community College in St Neots, won by Emily Wainwright, 14. Pupils aged from 11 to 17 took part in St Neots Community College s Got Talent. The 90-minute show included singing, d
GOT TALENT: SEVENTEEN acts featured in a talent competition held at St Neots Community College in St Neots, won by Emily Wainwright, 14.
Pupils aged from 11 to 17 took part in St Neots Community College's Got Talent.
The 90-minute show included singing, dancing, comedy, music and baton twirling.
Emily (pictured) sang I Dreamed a Dream from the West End stage show Les Miserables.
Emily said: "When it was announced that I had won, I was quite shocked and really very excited.
"To perform in a West End theatre would definitely be a dream come true."
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 3 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 4 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 5 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 6 Beagle puppies freed at MBR Acres after second day of action
- 7 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 8 Two lorries crashed on A14 near Spaldwick
- 9 Life sentence confirmed for Rikki Neave murderer
- 10 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
Emily and the other 16 acts were judged by a team of six students and the school's head of performing arts, Pippa Hardy.
Miss Hardy said: "The event was brilliant as it created a wonderful opportunity for our students to publicly demonstrate their marvellous talents.