Arson attacks in St Ives
A Renault Laguna was left seriously damaged after a series of arson attacks in St Ives. Five arsons have taken place in the Constable Road area of the town in November and December. The most recent fire was started at 10pm on Tuesday, December 23 in Hog
A Renault Laguna was left seriously damaged after a series of arson attacks in St Ives.
Five arsons have taken place in the Constable Road area of the town in November and December.
The most recent fire was started at 10pm on Tuesday, December 23 in Hogarth Close when a blue Renault Laguna was set alight and left seriously damaged.
A similar crime was reported in nearby Degas Drive on the same day, and others have taken place in Witham Close on Monday, December 15 and Monday, November 24. The contents of a garage in Witham Close were set alight on Monday, November 24.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Nicky Boxall, from the serious crime team at Huntingdon Police Station, said: "As these crimes have all taken place within such a small area I believe one person may be responsible.
"I would urge anyone with information to come forward and anyone who sees anything suspicious in the area to contact police immediately."
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 9 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 10 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Boxall on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.