Arrests made after Eynesbury graffiti incident
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening. SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1. Some cars also
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening.
SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1.
Some cars also had expletives scrawled across them in green, red and grey paint.
Six teenage boys, all from St Neots, have since been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage.
An 18-year-old, a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old have all been bailed to appear at Huntingdon police station on Friday (April 4).
A 15-year-old has been bailed to appear, also on Friday, at St Neots police station and two 14-year-olds have been bailed to Huntingdon on Monday (April 7) and Tuesday (April 8).
- 1 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in their village
- 2 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 3 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 4 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 5 Huntingdon Carnival and parade returns this summer
- 6 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 7 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
- 10 This year's Huntingdon in Bloom launch event has taken place
The graffiti was sprayed on property in the Ridgeway, Mountford Close, Whitehall Walk, Hen Brook and Eayre Court.
INFORMATION: Anyone who has been a victim of this type of crime, or who knows who uses the SNP tag, can contact Inspector Mark Woolner on 0845 4564564.