Arrests made after Eynesbury graffiti incident
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening. SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1. Some cars also
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening.
SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1.
Some cars also had expletives scrawled across them in green, red and grey paint.
Six teenage boys, all from St Neots, have since been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old, a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old have all been bailed to appear at Huntingdon police station on Friday (April 4).
A 15-year-old has been bailed to appear, also on Friday, at St Neots police station and two 14-year-olds have been bailed to Huntingdon on Monday (April 7) and Tuesday (April 8).
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
The graffiti was sprayed on property in the Ridgeway, Mountford Close, Whitehall Walk, Hen Brook and Eayre Court.
INFORMATION: Anyone who has been a victim of this type of crime, or who knows who uses the SNP tag, can contact Inspector Mark Woolner on 0845 4564564.