Arrests made after Eynesbury graffiti incident
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening. SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1. Some cars also
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening.
SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1.
Some cars also had expletives scrawled across them in green, red and grey paint.
Six teenage boys, all from St Neots, have since been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage.
An 18-year-old, a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old have all been bailed to appear at Huntingdon police station on Friday (April 4).
A 15-year-old has been bailed to appear, also on Friday, at St Neots police station and two 14-year-olds have been bailed to Huntingdon on Monday (April 7) and Tuesday (April 8).
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 3 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 4 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 9 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
The graffiti was sprayed on property in the Ridgeway, Mountford Close, Whitehall Walk, Hen Brook and Eayre Court.
INFORMATION: Anyone who has been a victim of this type of crime, or who knows who uses the SNP tag, can contact Inspector Mark Woolner on 0845 4564564.