Arrests made after Eynesbury graffiti incident
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening. SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1. Some cars also
A GANG of teenagers has been arrested after 11 cars and two homes were sprayed with graffiti in a single evening.
SNP, which police believe stands for St Neots posse, was sprayed across property in Eynesbury overnight on Saturday, March 1.
Some cars also had expletives scrawled across them in green, red and grey paint.
Six teenage boys, all from St Neots, have since been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
An 18-year-old, a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old have all been bailed to appear at Huntingdon police station on Friday (April 4).
A 15-year-old has been bailed to appear, also on Friday, at St Neots police station and two 14-year-olds have been bailed to Huntingdon on Monday (April 7) and Tuesday (April 8).
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
The graffiti was sprayed on property in the Ridgeway, Mountford Close, Whitehall Walk, Hen Brook and Eayre Court.
INFORMATION: Anyone who has been a victim of this type of crime, or who knows who uses the SNP tag, can contact Inspector Mark Woolner on 0845 4564564.