Armistice Day services
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day. Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march pas
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day.
Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints' Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march past.
Kimbolton: The Reverend Ron Lancaster, founder of Kimbolton Fireworks, will give the sermon at St Andrew's Church, starting at 10.45am followed by wreath laying and the two minutes silence at the war memorial and a march past in the High Street.
Ramsey: Wreaths will be laid at 11am and 2.40pm and church services in Thomas a Beckett Church at 3pm and the Salem Baptist Church in Ramsey High Street at 6pm.
Warboys: Wreaths will be laid at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service in the parish church, St Mary Magdalene.
St Neots: The wreath-laying will be at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service lasting an hour at St Mary's Church.
- 1 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 2 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 3 Huntingdon is 'prime example' of good infrastructure in region
- 4 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 5 Singing group will celebrate its silver jubilee with a concert
- 6 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 7 Hunts history festival kicked off with a bang!
- 8 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 9 St Ivo Dance alumnae stars in Britain's Got Talent, the West End and Comic Relief
- 10 School project raises awareness of endangered species
St Ives: A service at the war memorial starting from 10.30am.