Armistice Day services
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day. Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march pas
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day.
Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints' Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march past.
Kimbolton: The Reverend Ron Lancaster, founder of Kimbolton Fireworks, will give the sermon at St Andrew's Church, starting at 10.45am followed by wreath laying and the two minutes silence at the war memorial and a march past in the High Street.
Ramsey: Wreaths will be laid at 11am and 2.40pm and church services in Thomas a Beckett Church at 3pm and the Salem Baptist Church in Ramsey High Street at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Warboys: Wreaths will be laid at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service in the parish church, St Mary Magdalene.
St Neots: The wreath-laying will be at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service lasting an hour at St Mary's Church.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 4 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 5 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 6 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 9 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 10 Strictly favourites Anton and Giovanni set for star-studded show
St Ives: A service at the war memorial starting from 10.30am.