Armistice Day services
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day. Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march pas
REMEMBRANCE Day services will be held on Sunday, when Remembrance Sunday coincides with Armistice Day.
Huntingdon: The Church Service at All Saints' Church in the Market Square at 11am will be followed by wreath-laying at the war memorial and a march past.
Kimbolton: The Reverend Ron Lancaster, founder of Kimbolton Fireworks, will give the sermon at St Andrew's Church, starting at 10.45am followed by wreath laying and the two minutes silence at the war memorial and a march past in the High Street.
Ramsey: Wreaths will be laid at 11am and 2.40pm and church services in Thomas a Beckett Church at 3pm and the Salem Baptist Church in Ramsey High Street at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Warboys: Wreaths will be laid at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service in the parish church, St Mary Magdalene.
St Neots: The wreath-laying will be at the war memorial at 11am followed by a service lasting an hour at St Mary's Church.
- 1 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snix Snax' opens
- 4 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 6 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 7 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
St Ives: A service at the war memorial starting from 10.30am.