Annual picnic a hands-on success
LITTLE people could be heard singing songs about ducks and birds as part of a picnic and fun day held at Huntingdon Racecourse. The Pre-School Alliance annual picnic and fun day took place on Thursday June 15 and featured a stall by Music for Little Peo
LITTLE people could be heard singing songs about ducks and birds as part of a picnic and fun day held at Huntingdon Racecourse.
The Pre-School Alliance annual picnic and fun day took place on Thursday June 15 and featured a stall by Music for Little People who encouraged 80 children and parents to have a sing along.
Karen Dickinson, director of music for Little People said: "Music is a great medium for learning. Music for Little People offer fun and entertaining music classes across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough."
Other stalls included fun activities for children to take part in, including finger painting and face painting.
You may also want to watch:
The Pre-School Alliance is a national charity that provides support, training and advice to 16,000 pre-schools nurseries and toddler groups across the UK. Within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough it represents 9,000 children and families through 300 groups.
INFORMATION: To find out more about Music for Little People phone Karen on 01480 812469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon