An idea for Mother’s Day: Win some romantic books for your mum
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to treat your mum and make her day this year, than with a Mills and Boon anthology of 24 short stories!
Truly, Madly, Deeply features handpicked stories from bestsellers in women’s fiction, including Adele Parks, Katie Fforde and Carole Matthews, plus, some fresh exciting writers.
Produced in conjunction with the Romantic Novelists Association, this is a bumper pack of funny, electric, feel-good stories that promise to take you on an exciting and romantic adventure!
Truly, Madly, Deeply is the perfect present for that special woman – mums, drop some hints to the kids or treat yourself for just being brilliant.
Available now at selected WH Smith stores, while stocks last.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a Mills and Boon book hamper, including Truly, Madly, Deeply, a selection of eight other great reads and a Mills and Boon notebook and pen, answer the following question:
What day does Mother’s Day fall on every year?
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to Mills and Boon, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB, including your name, address and telephone number. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Wednesday, March 26.