An idea for Mother’s Day: Win some romantic books for your mum
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better way to treat your mum and make her day this year, than with a Mills and Boon anthology of 24 short stories!
Truly, Madly, Deeply features handpicked stories from bestsellers in women’s fiction, including Adele Parks, Katie Fforde and Carole Matthews, plus, some fresh exciting writers.
Produced in conjunction with the Romantic Novelists Association, this is a bumper pack of funny, electric, feel-good stories that promise to take you on an exciting and romantic adventure!
Truly, Madly, Deeply is the perfect present for that special woman – mums, drop some hints to the kids or treat yourself for just being brilliant.
Available now at selected WH Smith stores, while stocks last.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a Mills and Boon book hamper, including Truly, Madly, Deeply, a selection of eight other great reads and a Mills and Boon notebook and pen, answer the following question:
What day does Mother’s Day fall on every year?
- 1 'Armed police' swarm St Ives road in 'ongoing incident'
- 2 Man carrying knife 'in the street' closes St Ives primary school
- 3 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Here are your 'at a glance' lockdown changes from today (May 17)
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to Mills and Boon, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB, including your name, address and telephone number. You can also email email@example.com. Closing date is Wednesday, March 26.