Almost famous gig guide
Thursday HIGH Society – Gem nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am, free entry, last entry at 1am. 01733 563300. Friday HIGH Mileage, five piece band – Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. THE Goodges – The Anchor, Little Pax
HIGH Society - Gem nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am, free entry, last entry at 1am. 01733 563300.
HIGH Mileage, five piece band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
THE Goodges - The Anchor, Little Paxton, 9pm.
THE Hinchingbrooke Bosendorfer Piano Concerts featuring Roy Howat - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £8 or £5 for pupils. 01480 375678.
- 1 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 2 New bridal shop is childhood dream for Michelle
- 3 Petition calls on county council to reject waste incinerator
- 4 Trainee chef reaches finals of national competition
- 5 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 6 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 7 Lack of NHS dentists see people resorting to 'Victorian' teeth pulling
- 8 Bakery and baking school opens after Crowdfunding push
- 9 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Pub of the Year finalists
- 10 New fleet for Huntingdon care provider
JOE Public - Warboys Sports and Social Club, 8.30pm, £2.50 for non-members or £1.50 for members.
THE Guv'nors - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8.30pm.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - The Merry Boys, Eynesbury, from 8.30pm.
SOUL Sisters - The Anchor, Little Paxton, 9pm.
JAZZ Wave - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
A CONCERT by the St Neots Sinfonia conducted by Reginald Searle - Eaton Socon Parish Church, Great North Road, Eaton Socon, 7.30pm, £8 on the door.
LIVE music - The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
COSY COSY - CB2,Norfolk Street Cambridge, acoustic set. With three other bands: Super 8, AC Mars and Jordan Hacan Ramone. £4, 8.30pm.
BOY and the Latin Section - Junction Shed Theatre, Clifton Way, Cambridge, 8.30pm, £15-£8. 01223 511511.
NARROW Daylight - The Samuel Pepys, Huntingdon, 1.30pm-3.30pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5pm.
JAM Night - Hare and Hounds, Eynesbury, 8pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm-5pm with solo rock singer Mickey Flynn. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
CONCERT by the Chapel Choir of Rikkyo University, Tokyo - St Mary the Virgin Church, Godmanchester, 7.30pm, free entry.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.