Almost famous gig guide
Thursday HIGH Society – Gem nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am, free entry, last entry at 1am. 01733 563300. Friday HIGH Mileage, five piece band – Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. THE Goodges – The Anchor, Little Pax
HIGH Society - Gem nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am, free entry, last entry at 1am. 01733 563300.
HIGH Mileage, five piece band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
THE Goodges - The Anchor, Little Paxton, 9pm.
THE Hinchingbrooke Bosendorfer Piano Concerts featuring Roy Howat - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £8 or £5 for pupils. 01480 375678.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
JOE Public - Warboys Sports and Social Club, 8.30pm, £2.50 for non-members or £1.50 for members.
THE Guv'nors - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8.30pm.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - The Merry Boys, Eynesbury, from 8.30pm.
SOUL Sisters - The Anchor, Little Paxton, 9pm.
JAZZ Wave - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
A CONCERT by the St Neots Sinfonia conducted by Reginald Searle - Eaton Socon Parish Church, Great North Road, Eaton Socon, 7.30pm, £8 on the door.
LIVE music - The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
COSY COSY - CB2,Norfolk Street Cambridge, acoustic set. With three other bands: Super 8, AC Mars and Jordan Hacan Ramone. £4, 8.30pm.
BOY and the Latin Section - Junction Shed Theatre, Clifton Way, Cambridge, 8.30pm, £15-£8. 01223 511511.
NARROW Daylight - The Samuel Pepys, Huntingdon, 1.30pm-3.30pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5pm.
JAM Night - Hare and Hounds, Eynesbury, 8pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm-5pm with solo rock singer Mickey Flynn. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
CONCERT by the Chapel Choir of Rikkyo University, Tokyo - St Mary the Virgin Church, Godmanchester, 7.30pm, free entry.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.