Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday HIGH Society – Gem Nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over-18s only. 01733 563300. Friday PETE The Soulman – The Bulls Head, St Neots, from 9pm. SYMPTOM, rock band – Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. THE Kurmujun – The Hay
HIGH Society - Gem Nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over-18s only. 01733 563300.
PETE The Soulman - The Bulls Head, St Neots, from 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
SYMPTOM, rock band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
THE Kurmujun - The Haymakers, Chesterton High Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Clifford Thomas is the new mayor of Godmanchester
- 6 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 7 Pretty town with lots of independent shops
- 8 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 9 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 10 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
DELTA Saxophone Quartet plus guest Hugh Hopper - Cambridge Modern Jazz Club, Kettle's Yard, Cambridge, Castle Street, 7.30pm, £16-£8. 01223 511511.
HEMINGFORD Ladies' Choir - Valentine's Concert at Hemingford Abbots Village Hall. 7.30pm. Mystery artist. Tickets, £8, includes chocolate fountain, nibbles and glass of wine or soft drink. Proceeds Macmillan, from 01480 434906 or 461884.
THE R'n'B Band -The Anchor, Little Paxton, from 9pm.
JOE Public, rock and blues band - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
THE Soulman - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8.30pm.
ORGAN recital by John Dillistone - All Saints' Church, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £5/£4 on the door. 01480 455573.
HANDEL'S Samson - St Ives Choral Society, Free Church, St Ives, 7.30pm. 01487 841029.
VALENTINES concert with the Hemingford Ladies Choir - Hemingford Abbots Village Hall, 7.30pm, £8 including refreshments. 01480 434906.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, from 8pm-11pm 01480 467773.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5pm.
THIS Joint is Jumpin', The Life and Music of Fats Waller starring John Petters and His Rhythm - The Haycock, Peterborough, 2.30pm, £10. 0800 4960673.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm-5pm with solo singer/guitarist Ian. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
KATRIONA Gilmore and Jamie Roberts - St Neots Folk Club meeting, The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm., £7/£6 on the door.