Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday * HIGH Society – Gem Nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over-18s only, free entry. 01733 563300. Friday * OR Wot! – The Rock, Cambridge, 9pm, free entry. * GILAD Atzmon and the Orient House Ensemble – Peterborough Jazz Club, The
* HIGH Society - Gem Nightclub, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over-18s only, free entry. 01733 563300.
* OR Wot! - The Rock, Cambridge, 9pm, free entry.
You may also want to watch:
* GILAD Atzmon and the Orient House Ensemble - Peterborough Jazz Club, The Great Northern Hotel, Station Approach, Peterborough, 8pm, £12 on the door. 01733 571764/252192/269753.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
* OR Wot! - Seven Wives, St Ives, 9pm, free entry.
* RUNAWAY Boys, rock 'n' roll band - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8.30pm.
* SNEAKY Pete, rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
* MICK Ferris - The Anchor, Little Paxton, 9pm.
* BIG John - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
* LIVE music at the Territorial in Huntingdon, over-18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
* MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
* LIVE music in the lounge with Hollie - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon, 2pm-5pm. 01480 454720.
* MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5pm.
* BENJO Kirkpatrick - St Neots Folk Club, The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. £7 for non-members and £6 for members. Pay on the door. 01234 376278.
* MERVYN Stutter, singer/guitarist - Bythorn Village Hall, 8pm, £6. 01832 710632.