Almost Famous Gig Guide
THURSDAY TREVOR Jones – The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm. FRIDAY CATCH 22 – Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8pm. 01480 454720. OR Wot! – Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm. PIONEERS – Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £9.50/£8.50. 01480 455167. BARRO
TREVOR Jones - The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm.
CATCH 22 - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8pm. 01480 454720.
You may also want to watch:
OR Wot! - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
PIONEERS - Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £9.50/£8.50. 01480
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
BARRON Knights Bop Til You Drop - Priory Centre, St Neots,
CHICARGO Outfit, St Elmo's Fire and Fugazirum - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 8pm, £1, over 18s only.
THE WINTER Kings present an acoustic set at The Boathouse on Mitchum's Corner, Cambridge.
ORGANIST concert with Othar Cheolivili - All Saints Church, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £5/£4.
THE Mistreated - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.
LAST Night of the Proms with the Foss Dyke Band of Lincolnshire - Abbey College, Ramsey, 7.30pm, £8/£6. 01487 711079.
CHORAL and orchestral concert with Elgar - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £10/£6. 07711 885795/01480 469369.
BLUES Company - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
THIRD Party - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
REGGIE - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 7pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, 2.30pm-5pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge with Alana from 2pm-5pm. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
RISE and Fall, The Shame and Sometime Never - Cromwells Bar and Café, 8.30pm, free entry before 7.30pm or £2 after.
ST Neots Folk Club with Steve Turner - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. Members £6 or non members £7. 01234 376278.
BLUES Brothers - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.