Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday LIVE music – Taproom, St Ives, from 9pm. TOM and Tim – Oliver Cromwell, St Ives, from 9pm. DR Feelgood – The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £12.50. Friday SNEAKY Pete – Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm. OR Wot! – Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 9p
LIVE music - Taproom, St Ives, from 9pm.
TOM and Tim - Oliver Cromwell, St Ives, from 9pm.
DR Feelgood - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £12.50.
You may also want to watch:
SNEAKY Pete - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
- 1 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 2 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital today
- 3 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 4 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 5 Broughton - litter-picking, bell cleaning and great community spirit
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Check out some of Huntingdonshire's fascinating history
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 10 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
OR Wot! - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
SOLVENT - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.
OR Wot! - Royal Oak, Godmanchester, from 9pm.
ELVIS - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8pm.
ONE World Fair with music from the Hartford Singers - Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, from 10am-3.30pm.
CHORAL Concert with the Ramsey Choral Society - Methodist Church, Ramsey, 7.30pm, £10/£8. 07703 192967.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s only. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
LOS Rocedos - Nelsons Head, St Ives, from 8.30pm.
KIMBOLTON Music Society concert with Joy Farrall on clarinet and Min-Jung Kym on piano - The Saloon, Kimbolton Castle, 7.30pm, £9 or £1.50 for students. 01480 860513.
UNPLUGGED - Taproom, St Ives, from 8.30pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm to 5pm with Hollie. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
WALTER Trout - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £17/£15.
PRETTY Young Things - Cromwells Bar Café, High Street, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm, free entry before 7.30pm or £2 after that.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.
HOME Grown with Tom Tilbury - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.