Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday BACKROOM Acoustic Club with open stage sessions – Jolly Sailor, Great Whyte, Ramsey, 8pm-11pm. Julie 07771 748247. BALUJI Shrivastav, sitar master – Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8.50 or £7.50 from 01480 455167 or the Car
BACKROOM Acoustic Club with open stage sessions - Jolly Sailor, Great Whyte, Ramsey, 8pm-11pm. Julie 07771 748247.
BALUJI Shrivastav, sitar master - Commemoration Hall, Huntingdon, 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8.50 or £7.50 from 01480 455167 or the Card Gallery, Market Square, Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
BOHICA, Sworn Amongst and Scar My Eyes - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, from 8pm, £1. Over 18s only.
DJ Luck and MC Neat - Music Box, St Ives, 2pm-2am.
- 1 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Hot air balloon 'makes surprise appearance' at primary school
- 3 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 4 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 5 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 6 MP warns EWR rail bosses of 'significant impact' of project
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 9 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 10 'Amazing' Kimbolton Colts claim fair play award from Hunts Youth League
ST Neots Sinfonia conducted by Reginald Searle - St Mary's Church, Eaton Socon, 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8 on the door or phone 01480 392322.
SYNCHAPHEW - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8pm. 01480 211444.
THE Stools - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.
MARK Gamble Band - The Saddle, Kimbolton, from 8pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over 18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8pm-11pm.
SOUTHSIDE Johnny and The Asbury Jukes - The Stripe, The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £20.
SPIERS and Boden - The Shed, The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10.
KATY and the Elements - Cromwells Bar Café, High Street, Huntingdon, 7.30pm-midnight, free entry before 7.30pm or £2 after.
HUNTINGDON Philatelic Society - Huntingdon Regional College, Huntingdon, 7pm.
SUNTRAP - St Neots Folk Club, The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm-11pm, £7/£6. 01234 376278.
KEITH James and Rick Foot - The Shed, The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10. 01223 511511.
MAGNUM - The Stripe, The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £17.50. 01223 511511.