Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday ANNUAL Carol Concert – The Britten Arena, Wood Green Animal Shelters, Godmanchester, Santa s grotto opens at 5pm with the concert starting at 7pm. Pets can attend. Friday SPLIT Whiskers – Queen Elizabeth School Hall, Post Street, Godmanchester
ANNUAL Carol Concert - The Britten Arena, Wood Green Animal Shelters, Godmanchester, Santa's grotto opens at 5pm with the concert starting at 7pm. Pets can attend.
SPLIT Whiskers - Queen Elizabeth School Hall, Post Street, Godmanchester, from 7pm. £20 including a disco, Christmas buffet and bar. A donation will be made to Wateraid on all ticket sales. Carla 7936 305322 or e-mail email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
FIFTHY Rich in aid of Breast Cancer - Pidley Village Hall, from 8pm. Tickets cost £5 and are available from News Centre, Constable Road, St Ives.
CHARMA, rock duo - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
RED Soxx - The Saddle, Kimbolton, 9pm, free entry.
CHRISTMAS Carol and Orchestral Concert withy the opportunity for audience participation - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm. £10/£6.
CHRISTMAS Concert with carols and readings - Free Church, St Ives, 6.30pm, £3 or £10 for a family ticket from the Jackdaw in St Ives.
MIDLIFE Crisis - The George, Fenstanton, from 9pm.
SHOOT The Pianist, roc band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
THE Mark Gamble Band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
SHERI'S Hit Men - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, from 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
SPLIT Whiskers - Nelsons Head, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5.30pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm to 5pm with acoustic duo, The Goodges. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ST Neots Folk Club Christmas Party - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. 01234 376278.