Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday ANNUAL Carol Concert – The Britten Arena, Wood Green Animal Shelters, Godmanchester, Santa s grotto opens at 5pm with the concert starting at 7pm. Pets can attend. Friday SPLIT Whiskers – Queen Elizabeth School Hall, Post Street, Godmanchester
ANNUAL Carol Concert - The Britten Arena, Wood Green Animal Shelters, Godmanchester, Santa's grotto opens at 5pm with the concert starting at 7pm. Pets can attend.
SPLIT Whiskers - Queen Elizabeth School Hall, Post Street, Godmanchester, from 7pm. £20 including a disco, Christmas buffet and bar. A donation will be made to Wateraid on all ticket sales. Carla 7936 305322 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
FIFTHY Rich in aid of Breast Cancer - Pidley Village Hall, from 8pm. Tickets cost £5 and are available from News Centre, Constable Road, St Ives.
CHARMA, rock duo - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
RED Soxx - The Saddle, Kimbolton, 9pm, free entry.
CHRISTMAS Carol and Orchestral Concert withy the opportunity for audience participation - Hinchingbrooke Performing Arts Centre, Huntingdon, 7.30pm. £10/£6.
CHRISTMAS Concert with carols and readings - Free Church, St Ives, 6.30pm, £3 or £10 for a family ticket from the Jackdaw in St Ives.
MIDLIFE Crisis - The George, Fenstanton, from 9pm.
SHOOT The Pianist, roc band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
THE Mark Gamble Band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
SHERI'S Hit Men - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s only, no entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, from 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
SPLIT Whiskers - Nelsons Head, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5.30pm.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Ives, from 2.30pm-5pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm to 5pm with acoustic duo, The Goodges. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ST Neots Folk Club Christmas Party - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. 01234 376278.