Almost Famous Gig Guide
THURSDAY HARDAR Manor - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, from 8.30pm. 01223 363005. FREE concert by Hemingford Ladies Choir - Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral, 1pm and 2pm. FRIDAY THE Ouse Valley Jazz Band with Angela as part of the Buckden Festival of Music 2007 i
HARDAR Manor - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, from 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
FREE concert by Hemingford Ladies Choir - Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral, 1pm and 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
THE Ouse Valley Jazz Band with Angela as part of the Buckden Festival of Music 2007 in aid of Buckden Living Stones Appeal - St Mary's Church, Buckden, 7.30pm. Tickets are £10-£8 and available from Top Banana or by phoning 01480 811608.
OR Wot! - Cherry Tree, Soham, from 9pm.
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 5 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 6 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 Huntingdon business is first in UK to supply American craft beer
JUNCTION Fiver featuring Big 10, Naked Squid, The Cougars, Out of Nowhere and Singled Out - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
SMOOTH with R 'n' B and classic UK garage - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
SCOTT Brothers - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 9pm. 01480 211444.
THE Godges, rock duo - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
SIMPLY Dead - The Royal Oak, Warboys, from 9pm.
THE Winter Kings - The Loft, Cambridge, from 8pm.
DR A's Blues Consortium - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8pm. 01480 454720.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, from 8pm 01480 467773.
COSYCOSY, Kills The DJ and First Copy - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 8pm. Over 18s only. £1.
THE Ultimate Party with chart, dance, old skool and R 'n' B - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
RUSHDEN Windmill Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
FREDDIE and Friends New Orleans Jazz Band - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge with The Goodges 2pm-5pm. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
SLIPT Whiskers - Nelson's Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5pm.
SWINGING Sundays with the Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, 8.30pm.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, 9pm.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.