Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday SWEET n Juicy club night with classic and modern day hip hop and R n B – Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000. Friday THE Shivers with special guests Emily Barker, The Red Clay Halo and Tom Colborn – The Portland Arms, Cambri
SWEET 'n' Juicy club night with classic and modern day hip hop and R 'n' B - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000.
THE Shivers with special guests Emily Barker, The Red Clay Halo and Tom Colborn - The Portland Arms, Cambridge, 8pm, £4, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SMOOTH club night with classic UK garage - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 6 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
GRAPEVINE Blues - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8pm. 01480 211444.
ELVIS Tribute in aid of Warboys Youth Club - The Royal Oak, Warboys, 8.30pm.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
BAN This Filth! With Tiger Force - Cellar Bar 8, Napier Street, Cambridge, 9pm-2am, £5.50. 01223 502941.
DOT Cotton club night with house, trance and commercial dance music - The Junction, Cambridge, 11pm-4pm. 01223 511511.
THE Ultimate Party club night with commercial chart, dance and old skool - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
WATFORD Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
OPUS 17 Swing Band - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
Split Whiskers - Five Miles From Anywhere, Upware, 2pm.
LIVE music with Charlie Chaplin from 8pm - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5pm.
SWINGING Sundays with the Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
CAMBRIDGE Voices 20th Anniversary Concert - The Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral, 7.30pm, £15/£12. 01353 616991/01353 660349.
THE Mark Gamble Band - The Bell, Sawtry, 3pm.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
LOOSE Juice funky jazz night - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 8.30pm.