Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday SWEET n Juicy club night with classic and modern day hip hop and R n B – Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000. Friday THE Shivers with special guests Emily Barker, The Red Clay Halo and Tom Colborn – The Portland Arms, Cambri
SWEET 'n' Juicy club night with classic and modern day hip hop and R 'n' B - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000.
THE Shivers with special guests Emily Barker, The Red Clay Halo and Tom Colborn - The Portland Arms, Cambridge, 8pm, £4, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
SMOOTH club night with classic UK garage - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'
GRAPEVINE Blues - The George and Dragon, Eaton Socon, from 8pm. 01480 211444.
ELVIS Tribute in aid of Warboys Youth Club - The Royal Oak, Warboys, 8.30pm.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
BAN This Filth! With Tiger Force - Cellar Bar 8, Napier Street, Cambridge, 9pm-2am, £5.50. 01223 502941.
DOT Cotton club night with house, trance and commercial dance music - The Junction, Cambridge, 11pm-4pm. 01223 511511.
THE Ultimate Party club night with commercial chart, dance and old skool - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
WATFORD Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
OPUS 17 Swing Band - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
Split Whiskers - Five Miles From Anywhere, Upware, 2pm.
LIVE music with Charlie Chaplin from 8pm - The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5pm.
SWINGING Sundays with the Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
CAMBRIDGE Voices 20th Anniversary Concert - The Lady Chapel, Ely Cathedral, 7.30pm, £15/£12. 01353 616991/01353 660349.
THE Mark Gamble Band - The Bell, Sawtry, 3pm.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
LOOSE Juice funky jazz night - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 8.30pm.