Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am. 01733 563300. SWEET n Juicy with hip hop and R n B - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000. Friday R N B Band - The Royal Oak, Warboys, from 9pm. SMO
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am. 01733 563300.
SWEET 'n' Juicy with hip hop and R 'n' B - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000.
R'N'B Band - The Royal Oak, Warboys, from 9pm.
SMOOTH with UK garage and R 'n' B - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
- 1 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 2 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 5 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 6 House set alight in Brampton
- 7 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 8 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 9 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
MUSIC in the Garden with Peter Monk, medieval musician and storyteller - Chichele College, Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, noon-2pm. 01933 655401.
REECE Cannon - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
THIS Mantra, Scar My Eyes and Exigency - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 8pm, £1, over 18s only.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over 18s only. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
JAZZ Jam - Hare and Hounds, Eynesbury, 8pm.
Mickey Flynn, rock guitarist, The Lord Protector.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2.30pm with Mickey Flynn. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
MATT Harvey - Floods Tavern, St Neots, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
SWINGING Sundays with The Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm. 01234 376278.
HUNTINGDONSHIRE Philatelic Society Presidents Evening - Huntingdon Regional College, California Road, Huntingdon, 7.30pm.
BEN and Joe Broughton - St Neots Folk Club, King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm, £7 for non members or £6 for members. 01234 376278.