Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday MATT Harvey - The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm. Friday CITY of Cambridge Brass Band - All Saints Church, St Ives, 8pm, tickets £5 in advance or £7 on the door. 01480 464874/463254. FRUITON, The Broadcast and Exit Music - The Barn, The Wrestlers, S
MATT Harvey - The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm.
CITY of Cambridge Brass Band - All Saints Church, St Ives, 8pm, tickets £5 in advance or £7 on the door. 01480 464874/463254.
FRUITON, The Broadcast and Exit Music - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 8pm, over 18s only, £1.
MATT Gifford - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Tobias Taylor earns GB call after second national schools boxing title
HIGH Mileage - The Royal Oak, Warboys, 9pm, free.
STELLA H, solo artist - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. 01480 454720.
THE Pigs, hard hitting rock and blues band - The Wheatsheaf, Eaton Socon, from 8pm.
FEEDBAK, rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, 9pm.
RAFA Wings Appeal Brass Band - St Neots Market Square, 10am-1pm.
JACKIE Barnett - The George, Fenstanton, from 9pm.
HIGH Mileage - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, 8.30pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
LUNCHTIME music with Mick Ferris from 2pm-5pm. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with DJs and guests. Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ROCKIN On - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
SWINGING Sundays with the Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
MATT HARVEY singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
SNEAKY Pete - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
THIRD Party - Cromwell's Bar, High Street, Huntingdon, from 7.30pm with music starting at 8.30pm.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting with a performance by Mike Silver - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. £7/£6. 01234 376278.
HOME grown local talent with music from Alighting, Barry Denston, Gabriel, James Page and Tom Tilbury - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.