Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday MATT Harvey - The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm. Friday CITY of Cambridge Brass Band - All Saints Church, St Ives, 8pm, tickets £5 in advance or £7 on the door. 01480 464874/463254. FRUITON, The Broadcast and Exit Music - The Barn, The Wrestlers, S
MATT Harvey - The Taproom, St Ives, 9.30pm.
CITY of Cambridge Brass Band - All Saints Church, St Ives, 8pm, tickets £5 in advance or £7 on the door. 01480 464874/463254.
You may also want to watch:
FRUITON, The Broadcast and Exit Music - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 8pm, over 18s only, £1.
MATT Gifford - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
HIGH Mileage - The Royal Oak, Warboys, 9pm, free.
STELLA H, solo artist - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. 01480 454720.
THE Pigs, hard hitting rock and blues band - The Wheatsheaf, Eaton Socon, from 8pm.
FEEDBAK, rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, 9pm.
RAFA Wings Appeal Brass Band - St Neots Market Square, 10am-1pm.
JACKIE Barnett - The George, Fenstanton, from 9pm.
HIGH Mileage - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, 8.30pm.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 8pm-11pm. 01480 467773.
LUNCHTIME music with Mick Ferris from 2pm-5pm. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with DJs and guests. Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ROCKIN On - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
SWINGING Sundays with the Andy Bowie Quartet - The Elm Tree, Cambridge, 8.30pm. 01223 363005.
MATT HARVEY singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
SNEAKY Pete - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
JAZZ Jam with Paul Stubbs - The Elm Tree, Orchard Street, Cambridge, 9pm.
THIRD Party - Cromwell's Bar, High Street, Huntingdon, from 7.30pm with music starting at 8.30pm.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting with a performance by Mike Silver - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm-11pm. £7/£6. 01234 376278.
HOME grown local talent with music from Alighting, Barry Denston, Gabriel, James Page and Tom Tilbury - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.