Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000. HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, free entry, over 18s only. 01733 563300. 3D Sampler - The Junction, Cambridge, 9pm-2am, £10/
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000.
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, free entry, over 18s only. 01733 563300.
3D Sampler - The Junction, Cambridge, 9pm-2am, £10/£8, over 18s only. 01223 511511.
You may also want to watch:
OR Wot! - The Rock, Cambridge, 9pm.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 5 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
ARNIE Somogyi's Ambulance - Kettle's Yard, Cambridge, 7.30pm. £15/£14. 01223 511511.
BOOGIE club night - The Junction, Cambridge, 10.30pm-3am, £7/£6.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
A tribute night to Freddie Mercury - Marriott Hotel, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £35 plus a three course meal. www.huntingdonmarriott.co.uk
THE Stringcognito Quartet charity performance in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support - The Parish Church of All Saints Broughton, 7.30pm. £12.
STINGRAY - The Rock, Cambridge, 9pm, free entry.
AFTER4 - The George, Fenstanton, from 8pm.
STOLEN Hat - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
RAF Wyton Area Voluntary Band Spring Concert - Needingworth Village Hall, 7.30pm, tickets cost £5 with proceeds going to East Anglia's Children's Hospice. 01480 468677/464666.
ST Ives Choral Society Concert - Free Church, Market Hill, St Ives, 7.30pm. Tickets costs £7.50/£5 and are available from the Free Church Office.
FASTER Muttley! - The Haymakers, Chesterton. 9pm.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives. 9pm 01480 467773.
VAN Goghs Ear - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge from 2pm-5pm with Two Old Gits. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
THE Meccabees - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm. £8.
ST Neots Folk Club and Heartsease Folk Dance Group feast of music - Market Square, St Neots. 5.30am and 7.30pm. 01234 376278.
FRANK Turner - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm. £7.