Almost Famous gig guide
Thursday HAMFATTER -The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5. SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000. HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over 18s only, free entry. 01733 563300. Frida
HAMFATTER -The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000.
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over 18s only, free entry. 01733 563300.
You may also want to watch:
OR Wot! - Black Bull, Brampton, from 9pm.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 9 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
THE Pigs - Three Tuns, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before midnight and £4 after.
STAN Tracey Trio - Cambridge Modern Jazz Club, 7.30pm, £17/£14. 01223 511511.
JUNCTION Fiver - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
FEEDBAK rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
STINGRAY - The Hopbine, Cambridge, from 9pm.
COLLEGE Choir from Italy as part of Buckden Festival of Music 2007 - St Mary's Church, Buckden, 7.30pm. £10/£8. Accompanied children under 12 will go free. In aid of Buckden Living Stones Appeal. 01480 811608.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before 11pm and £5 after.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives. 9pm 01480 467773.
SPLIT Whiskers - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
HAVERHILL Silver Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
BURY Community Band - If the weather is fine the grounds of The Dolphin Hotel in St Ives or if it is raining in the Methodist Church in St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
BEDFORD Brass - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
RUSHDEN Town Band - Abbey Green, Ramsey, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
PRIME Brass at the Circus - West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge, 11am and 2.30pm. £6. 01223 503333.
TINY Dancers - The Loft, Cambridge, 8pm, £7.15, over 18s only.
THE Silverbacks - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.