Almost Famous gig guide
Thursday HAMFATTER -The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5. SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000. HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over 18s only, free entry. 01733 563300. Frida
HAMFATTER -The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000.
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, 8pm-2am, over 18s only, free entry. 01733 563300.
You may also want to watch:
OR Wot! - Black Bull, Brampton, from 9pm.
- 1 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 2 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 3 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 4 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 10 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
THE Pigs - Three Tuns, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before midnight and £4 after.
STAN Tracey Trio - Cambridge Modern Jazz Club, 7.30pm, £17/£14. 01223 511511.
JUNCTION Fiver - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
FEEDBAK rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
STINGRAY - The Hopbine, Cambridge, from 9pm.
COLLEGE Choir from Italy as part of Buckden Festival of Music 2007 - St Mary's Church, Buckden, 7.30pm. £10/£8. Accompanied children under 12 will go free. In aid of Buckden Living Stones Appeal. 01480 811608.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before 11pm and £5 after.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives. 9pm 01480 467773.
SPLIT Whiskers - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
HAVERHILL Silver Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
BURY Community Band - If the weather is fine the grounds of The Dolphin Hotel in St Ives or if it is raining in the Methodist Church in St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
BEDFORD Brass - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
RUSHDEN Town Band - Abbey Green, Ramsey, 2.30pm-4.30pm, free.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
PRIME Brass at the Circus - West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge, 11am and 2.30pm. £6. 01223 503333.
TINY Dancers - The Loft, Cambridge, 8pm, £7.15, over 18s only.
THE Silverbacks - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.