Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday SWEET N Juicy with R&B and hip, hop - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000. DIZZIE Rascal presents Dirtee Stankin - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £12. 01223 511511. HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peter
SWEET 'N' Juicy with R&B and hip, hop - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000.
DIZZIE Rascal presents Dirtee Stankin - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £12. 01223 511511.
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s only, 8pm-2am, 01733 563300.
You may also want to watch:
MICK Ferris from Start the Car - The Wrestlers, St Neots, 9pm.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 9 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 10 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
MID Life Crisis, rock band - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
HOT Property - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. 01480 454720.
SMOOTH with classic garage - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before midnight for girls and £4 after. £4 all night for men.
THE Kurmujun - The Rock, Cherry Hilton, Cambridge, 9pm.
CAMBRIDGE Guitar Orchestra with the Hampshire Guitar Orchestra - St Edward's Church, Cambridge, 7.30pm, adults £8, concessions £6 and family £20. 01480 300059.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
MATT Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 9pm 01480 467773.
BLUES Company - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm.
MID Life Crisis, rock band - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.
CLIPSE with support from Shameless and Hardshoulder DJs - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £13. 01223 511511.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £2 before 11pm and £5 after.
HUNTINGDON Youth Brass Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4pm.
KIBWORTH Band - The Waits, St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
OUSE Valley Jazz Band with Angela - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
LONG Melford Silver Band - Abbey Green, Ramsey, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge with The Caverners. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
ST Neots Folk Club meeting - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm. 01234 376278.
THE Big Sin, featuring seven Huntingdonshire choirs - Free Church, St Ives, 9.45am-2.45pm.
THE Blues Brothers - The George, Fenstanton, from 8.30pm.