Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday THE Broken Family Band with support from The Moon Music Orchestra - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10. SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000. HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s, 8pm-2am. 01
THE Broken Family Band with support from The Moon Music Orchestra - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10.
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £3/£1. 01480 411000.
HIGH Society - Gem, North Street, Peterborough, over 18s, 8pm-2am. 01733 563300.
THE Mark Gamble Band - The Rose, Biggleswade, 8.30pm, free.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 5 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 6 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 7 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 8 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 9 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 10 A charity football match involving a mixed Polish and Ukrainian team aims to raise funds for Ukraine
START The Car - The Black Bull, Brampton, 9pm.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
THE Shills, Beautiful Sleazy and Bomb Factory - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, £1, 8pm, over 18s only.
KENNY Bernard, the Caribbean crooner - Lord Protector, Huntingdon, from 8.30pm. 01480 454720.
AMICI Play It Again, an evening of music and songs - All Saints Church, Buckworth, 7.30pm, £15. 01480 890982.
CHORAL concert - Godmanchester Parish Church, 7.30pm. 01480 469369.
CARMINA Burana - St Neots Community College, from 2pm, £8. 07920 743136.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon, over-18s, no entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 9pm. 01480 467773.
THE Strange Death of Liberal England - The Portland Arms, Cambridge, 8pm, over 18s only, £6.50.
MUSIC festival - Warner's Park, Needingworth Road, St Ives, free, noon-9pm.
WATERBEACH Brass - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
CHATTERIS Town Band - The Waits, St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
BEDFORD Town Band - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
MARCH Brass - Abbey Green, Ramsey, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge. In the evening, Budgie, sixties to present day hits. Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ST Neots Folk Club with Maggie Boyle and Gordon Tyrell - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots, 8.15pm, £7. 01234 376278.