Almost Famous Gig Guide
Thursday SWEET n Juicy - Oliver s, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000. BEAT The Clock - The City, Priestgate, Peterborough, 5pm-8pm, arrive at 5pm and pay £5. 01733 562101. Friday PLUS Guest, General Lee and Piper Saint
SWEET 'n' Juicy - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £1 before 11pm and £3 after. 01480 411000.
BEAT The Clock - The City, Priestgate, Peterborough, 5pm-8pm, arrive at 5pm and pay £5. 01733 562101.
PLUS Guest, General Lee and Piper Saint - The Barn, The Wrestlers, St Neots, 9pm, £1, over 18s only.
SMOOTH - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £4/£2.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic
SOUNDS of the 70s and 80s with Moonshine Disco - Montagu Club, Huntingdon, 7.30pm, £3. 01480 453728.
MARMALADE, female solo artist - Market Inn, Huntingdon, from 9pm.
JOE Public - The George, Fenstanton, from 9PM.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - The Wheatsheaf, Eaton Socon, from 8pm.
NO Alibi Band - Lord Protector, from 8pm.
OUTDOOR performance from the City of Cambridge Brass Band - Chequers Court, Huntingdon, noon to 2pm.
MUSICAL evening with Ramsey Choral Society - Ramsey Abbey School, 6pm-10pm.
THE Ultimate Party - Oliver's, Huntingdon, 10pm-2am, £5/£2.
LIVE music at The Territorial, Huntingdon. Over-18s. No entry after 10.30pm.
Matt Harvey singer/guitarist - Floods Tavern, Broadway, St Ives, 9pm, 01480 467773.
ELLIOT Minor - The Met, Bridge Street, Peterborough, 8pm, £6, over 16s only. 01733 566100/01733 571616.
ROSIE Val - Nelsons Head, St Ives, 2.30pm-5.30pm.
ST Neots Concert Band and St Neots Big Band - Longsands College, St Neots, 7.30pm, £5.
ROYSTON Town Band - Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
BEDFORD Town Concert Brass - The Waits, St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
NARROW Daylight - Samuel Pepys, Huntingdon, 1pm-3.30pm.
CAXTON Swing - Riverside Park, St Neots, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
OUSE Valley Jazz Band with Angela - The Crown, Broughton, 1.30pm-4.30pm, with a hog roast.
HUNTINGDONSHIRE Concert Band - Abbey Green, Ramsey, 2.30pm-4.30pm.
LUNCHTIME live music in the lounge with 60s cover band Backtrack from 2pm to 5pm. In the evening, the Sunday sessions with local DJs and guests. The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. 01480 454720.
ST Neots Folk Club open stage - The King's Head Hotel, South Street, St Neots. 8.15pm-11pm. £7/£6. 01234 376278.
MICK Ferris - The George, Fenstanton, from 9pm.
FUN Lovin Criminals - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £18.50.