Almost Famous Gig Guide
Friday Or Wot, The Whitehart Alconbury Weston 9pm. Karaoke Disco, The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. Out of Nowhere, Cellar Bar 8, Cambridge. Matt Gifford, acoustic guitar, The Floods Tavern, St Ives, 9pm. Boogie. Viva Fridays, disco, funk, The Junction,
Or Wot, The Whitehart Alconbury Weston 9pm.
Karaoke Disco, The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
Out of Nowhere, Cellar Bar 8, Cambridge.
Matt Gifford, acoustic guitar, The Floods Tavern, St Ives, 9pm.
Boogie. Viva Fridays, disco, funk, The Junction, Cambridge, 10.30pm-3am. Tickets 01223 511511.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
Or Wot, Lord Protector, Huntingdon 9pm
King's College Choir and the Academy of Ancient Music, King's College Chapel, Cambridge.
Matt Harvey, singer, guitarist, Floods Tavern St Ives, 9pm.
Dot Cotton, Dance Idol, The Junction, Cambridge. 11pm-4am. East Angia's biggest lesbigay club. Tickets 01223 511511.
Somersham Town Band, Chequers Court, Huntingdon. Noon-2pm. Free.
Swound, Me Against The World, The World on Fire (Rock) The Portland Arms, Cambridge. 8pm. £3.
Lunchtime karaoke, Lord Protector 2-5pm.
Littleport Band, Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Peterborough Dixielanders, The Waits, St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Northants Brass, Riverside Park, St Neots 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Arcadian Ramblers, Abbey Green, Ramsey 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Jam Night, Hare& Hounds, Eynesbury 8pm
Lach, The Portland Arms, Cambridge. Doors 8pm. Tickets, 01223 511511.