Almost Famous Gig Guide
Friday Or Wot, The Whitehart Alconbury Weston 9pm. Karaoke Disco, The Lord Protector, Huntingdon. Out of Nowhere, Cellar Bar 8, Cambridge. Matt Gifford, acoustic guitar, The Floods Tavern, St Ives, 9pm. Boogie. Viva Fridays, disco, funk, The Junction,
Or Wot, The Whitehart Alconbury Weston 9pm.
Karaoke Disco, The Lord Protector, Huntingdon.
Out of Nowhere, Cellar Bar 8, Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Gifford, acoustic guitar, The Floods Tavern, St Ives, 9pm.
Boogie. Viva Fridays, disco, funk, The Junction, Cambridge, 10.30pm-3am. Tickets 01223 511511.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 5 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 6 Bustling market town that had 64 pubs at one time
- 7 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 8 St Neots East seat announced after nail-biting three recounts
- 9 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 10 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
Or Wot, Lord Protector, Huntingdon 9pm
King's College Choir and the Academy of Ancient Music, King's College Chapel, Cambridge.
Matt Harvey, singer, guitarist, Floods Tavern St Ives, 9pm.
Dot Cotton, Dance Idol, The Junction, Cambridge. 11pm-4am. East Angia's biggest lesbigay club. Tickets 01223 511511.
Somersham Town Band, Chequers Court, Huntingdon. Noon-2pm. Free.
Swound, Me Against The World, The World on Fire (Rock) The Portland Arms, Cambridge. 8pm. £3.
Lunchtime karaoke, Lord Protector 2-5pm.
Littleport Band, Riverside Park, Huntingdon, 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Peterborough Dixielanders, The Waits, St Ives, 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Northants Brass, Riverside Park, St Neots 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Arcadian Ramblers, Abbey Green, Ramsey 2.30pm-4.30pm. Free
Jam Night, Hare& Hounds, Eynesbury 8pm
Lach, The Portland Arms, Cambridge. Doors 8pm. Tickets, 01223 511511.