After4 on run of gigs
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME s Breaking Bands website. With over
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME's Breaking Bands website.
With over 100 gigs under their wing, the band are tight, professional and seemingly banging on the door of bigger adventures, so catch the band when you can before they outgrow our local scene. Gigs:
Saturday: Special bonfire night pub gig at the Aviator in St Ives.
Sunday, November 12: The Loft in Cambridge (above The Graduate in Chesterton Road).
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, November 23: Bar Lisboa in Peterborough.
Saturday, December 2: The Aviator, St Ives.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 8 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
Saturday, December 9: Wrestlers in St Neots.
Saturday, December 16: Chelmsford University.
Tuesday, December 19: The Junction, Clifton Road, Cambridge. See www.after4.co.uk or listen to their material at www.myspace.com/after4