After4 on run of gigs
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME s Breaking Bands website. With over
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME's Breaking Bands website.
With over 100 gigs under their wing, the band are tight, professional and seemingly banging on the door of bigger adventures, so catch the band when you can before they outgrow our local scene. Gigs:
Saturday: Special bonfire night pub gig at the Aviator in St Ives.
Sunday, November 12: The Loft in Cambridge (above The Graduate in Chesterton Road).
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, November 23: Bar Lisboa in Peterborough.
Saturday, December 2: The Aviator, St Ives.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic
Saturday, December 9: Wrestlers in St Neots.
Saturday, December 16: Chelmsford University.
Tuesday, December 19: The Junction, Clifton Road, Cambridge. See www.after4.co.uk or listen to their material at www.myspace.com/after4