After4 on run of gigs
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME s Breaking Bands website. With over
YOUNG St Ives rock band After4 have confirmed a run of seven gigs before Christmas. The popular four-piece, currently promoting their second CD, have also found coverage in the NME and can currently be found on the NME's Breaking Bands website.
With over 100 gigs under their wing, the band are tight, professional and seemingly banging on the door of bigger adventures, so catch the band when you can before they outgrow our local scene. Gigs:
Saturday: Special bonfire night pub gig at the Aviator in St Ives.
Sunday, November 12: The Loft in Cambridge (above The Graduate in Chesterton Road).
Thursday, November 23: Bar Lisboa in Peterborough.
Saturday, December 2: The Aviator, St Ives.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 7 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 8 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
Saturday, December 9: Wrestlers in St Neots.
Saturday, December 16: Chelmsford University.
Tuesday, December 19: The Junction, Clifton Road, Cambridge. See www.after4.co.uk or listen to their material at www.myspace.com/after4