Activities to keep the family entertained on Good Friday
OUR guide to keeping all the family amused on Good Friday. SANTA Pod Easter Thunderball (also on Saturday, Sunday and Monday) – Santa Pod Raceway, near Wellingborough. Attractions include car and motorbike racing, stunt shows and entertainment. Under 16
OUR guide to keeping all the family amused on Good Friday.
SANTA Pod Easter Thunderball (also on Saturday, Sunday and Monday) - Santa Pod Raceway, near Wellingborough. Attractions include car and motorbike racing, stunt shows and entertainment. Under 16s admitted free. Advance tickets start from �10 or tickets on the gate from �29. Free parking, free camping and free pit walkabouts. www.santapod.com or 01234 782828.
EASTER fun day with an egg hunt - Ramsey Heights Community Field, 10.30am-1.30pm. The event will include tombola, pony rides, refreshments and a best painted egg and best Easter bonnet competition. Entry is �1 per person.
FAMILY Easter wildlife trail - Barford Road, Pocket Park, St Neots, from 10.30am-12.30pm. Fun games and an observation trail for accompanied children aged from four to nine years. Look out for the Easter Bunny hiding in the park. �6 per child. Please book in advance on 01480 451568.
CHOCOLATE nest making sessions, egg hunt and badge making (also on Saturday, Sunday and Monday) - WWT Welney Wetland Centre, from 2pm.
www.wwt.org.uk/Welney or www.wwt.org.uk/spring
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 5 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 8 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 9 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 10 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
LIVE Music by Sweet Revenge - Mini-Beer and Cider Festival, The White Hart, Alconbury Weston, 9pm.
THE Pigs, rock and blues band - The Longbow, Huntingdon, 9pm.
JAM Night - The Merry Boys, St Neots, 8pm.
Frenzy - The Bell, Sawtry, 9.30pm.
STUART Smith - Axe and Compass, Hemingford Abbots, 8.30pm.
THE Rock 'n' Blues Covers Band - The New England Club, Peterborough, 9pm.
TEXAS Thunder - Rivermill Tavern, Eaton Socon, 9pm.
TNA - Floods Tavern, St Ives, 8.30pm.
LOST Boys - The Bull's Head, St Neots, 8.30pm.
- Check back at noon on Friday, April 10 for more Easter events.