A yummy event
WE would like to thank everyone who supported and enjoyed the Eat all you Can charity dinner held at the Yumi Yumi Chinese Restaurant, Eynesbury, in aid of Spring of Hope . As a result of the dinner and previous fund-raising events, a cheque for £780 w
WE would like to thank everyone who supported and enjoyed the 'Eat all you Can' charity dinner held at the Yumi Yumi Chinese Restaurant, Eynesbury, in aid of "Spring of Hope".
As a result of the dinner and previous fund-raising events, a cheque for £780 was presented to local girl Teresha Clarke, who spearheads the charity in Uganda. Further fund-raising at the end of the evening raised another £78, and the proprietors of the Yumi Yumi Restaurant further supported the event with a generous donation to the charity of an additional £120.
The aims of Spring of Hope are to enable disabled children in Uganda to have help, support and a better quality of life. The charity and the children will directly benefit from every penny.
Further information about Spring of Hope is at www.springofhope.org.uk.
You may also want to watch:
DEREK and SANDIE GILES, Stratford Place, Eaton Socon
- 1 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life