A load of bollards
THE suggestion that Councillor Dutton instigated the funding for the bollards ( In boll position, December 3) is a travesty. There is the question of how the money was raised for the bollards after the accident , especially as everyone who lives in th
THE suggestion that Councillor Dutton instigated the funding for the bollards ("In boll position," December 3) is a travesty.
There is the question of how the money was raised for the "bollards" after the "accident", especially as everyone who lives in the vicinity knew that there were bollards in front of the shops. Now then, if money has been raised, by whom, where has it come from?
This is turning out to be a political agenda of who can do more or less for the constituents in each ward. There is no political gain for not telling the truth, not even exaggerating it.
By whom has the money been raised? Where has it gone? Why were the people not told of this extra money being made available?
You may also want to watch:
Who knows where the truth really lies? Or is maybe that truth and knowledge corrupt?
- 1 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 2 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 3 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 4 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 5 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 6 Car crashes into safety barriers as driver flees scene
- 7 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 8 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 9 Paedophile offered 'naked massages' to undercover police officer
- 10 Buckle hits half-century but Hunts boys fall to Northants defeat