99 Easter eggs to be won from Huntingdon store
EASTER is just a few weeks away and to give you chocolate lovers a treat, we have 99 Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, which has a shop in the heart of Huntingdon town centre, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year - all for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too, including special packs of three Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
You may also want to watch:
The value retailer’s range at its Huntigndon branch extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets. There is also a 99p Stores branch in Wisbech.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
To be in with a chance of winning send your answer on a postcard to: Hunts Post Easter Eggs, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
INFORMATION: The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random. The editor’s decision is final.
Rules: 1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only. 2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable. 3. Judges’ decision final. 4. No correspondence will be entered into.