99 Easter eggs to be won from Huntingdon store
EASTER is just a few weeks away and to give you chocolate lovers a treat, we have 99 Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, which has a shop in the heart of Huntingdon town centre, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year - all for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too, including special packs of three Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
The value retailer’s range at its Huntigndon branch extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets. There is also a 99p Stores branch in Wisbech.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 7 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
To be in with a chance of winning send your answer on a postcard to: Hunts Post Easter Eggs, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
INFORMATION: The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random. The editor’s decision is final.
Rules: 1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only. 2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable. 3. Judges’ decision final. 4. No correspondence will be entered into.