99 Easter Eggs for 99 readers!
We have 99 chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
We have teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, the very popular and busy 99p Stores in the heart of Huntingdon town centre, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year ALL for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too including special packs of three yummy (and gooey!) Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
The value retailer’s range at its Huntigndon branch – which is in the centre of Huntingdon - extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets. There is also a 99p Stores branch in Wisbech.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24th.
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 3 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 4 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 7 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 8 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 9 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final.
1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only.
2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable.
3. Judges’ decision final.
4. No correspondence will be entered into.