5,000 expected to sample treats
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district s restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district's restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of chocolate treats.
Taking place on Sunday, September 9, Food Fest 07 is one of the highlights of the festival.
The one-day extravaganza, which takes place at Wood Green Animal Shelters in Godmanchester, will be a celebration of local food and drink.
As well as stalls showing their ware and cookery demonstrations, there will be plenty of chances to taste the produce and even try a few different food crafts.
You may also want to watch:
Public interest in the event is growing rapidly, and the event has already attracted Huntingdonshire companies that offer some of the finest food, drink and ingredients in the district.
The Barn Restaurant, the Fudge Factory, the Black Bull, Cobs Bakery, Browns of Stilton and Glebe Farm Organic Flour will join the likes of Waitrose and The Old Bridge for the big event.
- 1 Murder most foul in village's historical records
- 2 St Ives schoolboy looking to claim national title with Kettering Town
- 3 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 4 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 5 Hundreds sign petition to get drains cleared in Buckden after more flooding
- 6 Matt Hancock at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Man dies following collision near Bluntisham
- 8 Read about the interesting history of the village of Broughton
- 9 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 10 Family pets and beautiful wildlife for our Readers Photos this week
Organised by Huntingdonshire District Council, the event is being billed as a must for food fans.
INFORMATION: For food and drink companies who have yet to sign up, there still is a chance to be involved. To make sure you do not miss out call FAB! Festival Coordinators on 0870 389 3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org