5,000 expected to sample treats
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district s restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district's restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of chocolate treats.
Taking place on Sunday, September 9, Food Fest 07 is one of the highlights of the festival.
The one-day extravaganza, which takes place at Wood Green Animal Shelters in Godmanchester, will be a celebration of local food and drink.
As well as stalls showing their ware and cookery demonstrations, there will be plenty of chances to taste the produce and even try a few different food crafts.
You may also want to watch:
Public interest in the event is growing rapidly, and the event has already attracted Huntingdonshire companies that offer some of the finest food, drink and ingredients in the district.
The Barn Restaurant, the Fudge Factory, the Black Bull, Cobs Bakery, Browns of Stilton and Glebe Farm Organic Flour will join the likes of Waitrose and The Old Bridge for the big event.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 4 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 5 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 6 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 7 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
Organised by Huntingdonshire District Council, the event is being billed as a must for food fans.
INFORMATION: For food and drink companies who have yet to sign up, there still is a chance to be involved. To make sure you do not miss out call FAB! Festival Coordinators on 0870 389 3210 or email@example.com