5,000 expected to sample treats
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district s restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of
THE Huntingdonshire Food and Drink Festival could attract up to 5,000 people to the main event next month, providing a huge potential customer base for many of the district's restaurants, food producers, and pubs as well as kitchen experts and creators of chocolate treats.
Taking place on Sunday, September 9, Food Fest 07 is one of the highlights of the festival.
The one-day extravaganza, which takes place at Wood Green Animal Shelters in Godmanchester, will be a celebration of local food and drink.
As well as stalls showing their ware and cookery demonstrations, there will be plenty of chances to taste the produce and even try a few different food crafts.
Public interest in the event is growing rapidly, and the event has already attracted Huntingdonshire companies that offer some of the finest food, drink and ingredients in the district.
The Barn Restaurant, the Fudge Factory, the Black Bull, Cobs Bakery, Browns of Stilton and Glebe Farm Organic Flour will join the likes of Waitrose and The Old Bridge for the big event.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 4 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 5 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 6 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 7 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 8 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 9 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 10 Car rolled in crash on A14
Organised by Huntingdonshire District Council, the event is being billed as a must for food fans.
INFORMATION: For food and drink companies who have yet to sign up, there still is a chance to be involved. To make sure you do not miss out call FAB! Festival Coordinators on 0870 389 3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org