�450 of vouchers to be won
QUEEN Elizabeth II celebrates 60 years on the throne this year – and if you’re planning a right royal knees-up to mark the milestone today’s Hunts Post competition will be right up your street.
The Queen came to the throne on February 6, 1952, and her coronation took place on June 2, 1953. Her Diamond Jubilee is being marked by a special weekend from June 2-5, with events being held up and down the country and across the Commonwealth.
She’s only the second British monarch to achieve the feat – after Queen Victoria in 1897 – and, whether you’re celebrating at a street party or with the family, today’s competition prizes will help you enjoy a regal occasion.
Three lucky winners will each scoop �150 worth of vouchers to spend at their local Anglia Co-operative foodstores at Constable Road, St Ives, Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon, and Newtown Road, Ramsey, and really make the party go with a swing.
Check out the stores for some Diamond Deals – you can pick up everything you’ll need, from meat to melons; from salad to sausages; from drinks to doughnuts!
You may also want to watch:
Even if you aren’t lucky enough to scoop the prizes we can still give you something to celebrate – how about �6 off the next time you spend �40 at the stores? Just use the special coupon on this page to save a princely sum!
To be in with a chance of winning �150 worth of vouchers, just answer the following question:
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 7 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
In which year did the Queen’s coronation take place?
TEXT THP CORO followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes on May 23.
Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charge for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.