�450 of vouchers to be won
QUEEN Elizabeth II celebrates 60 years on the throne this year – and if you’re planning a right royal knees-up to mark the milestone today’s Hunts Post competition will be right up your street.
The Queen came to the throne on February 6, 1952, and her coronation took place on June 2, 1953. Her Diamond Jubilee is being marked by a special weekend from June 2-5, with events being held up and down the country and across the Commonwealth.
She’s only the second British monarch to achieve the feat – after Queen Victoria in 1897 – and, whether you’re celebrating at a street party or with the family, today’s competition prizes will help you enjoy a regal occasion.
Three lucky winners will each scoop �150 worth of vouchers to spend at their local Anglia Co-operative foodstores at Constable Road, St Ives, Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon, and Newtown Road, Ramsey, and really make the party go with a swing.
Check out the stores for some Diamond Deals – you can pick up everything you’ll need, from meat to melons; from salad to sausages; from drinks to doughnuts!
Even if you aren’t lucky enough to scoop the prizes we can still give you something to celebrate – how about �6 off the next time you spend �40 at the stores? Just use the special coupon on this page to save a princely sum!
To be in with a chance of winning �150 worth of vouchers, just answer the following question:
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 3 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 7 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 8 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 9 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 10 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
In which year did the Queen’s coronation take place?
TEXT THP CORO followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes on May 23.
Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charge for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.