£450 of Co-op vouchers to be won for stores in St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Easter provides us with the first real opportunity since Christmas for a family gathering.
Three-fifths of people responding to an online poll said they would be spending time with their families between April 18 and 21.
The Hunts Post is giving you the chance to make this Easter an even more memorable family occasion – by treating them to goodies galore from your local Central England Co-operative foodstore.
We’ve got three prizes of £150 worth of vouchers up for grabs in our easy-to-enter competition to spend at the stores in Constable Road, St Ives; Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
The shelves are full of traditional Easter fare like eggs, roast lamb, hot cross buns and simnel cake – but, whatever’s on your shopping list, you’ll find great offers on a wide variety of meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks.
You may also want to watch:
And for a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range – it even includes Easter eggs!
Help your money to go further by using the special coupon printed in The Hunts Post this week (March 19) and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next shop at the St Ives, Eaton Socon and Ramsey stores.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
To stand a chance of winning our great Easter prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Historically, the Easter Rabbit is said to be a symbol of what?
Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to Co-op Easter Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB, including your name, address and telephone number. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Wednesday, March 26.