£450 of Co-op vouchers to be won for stores in St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Easter provides us with the first real opportunity since Christmas for a family gathering.
Three-fifths of people responding to an online poll said they would be spending time with their families between April 18 and 21.
The Hunts Post is giving you the chance to make this Easter an even more memorable family occasion – by treating them to goodies galore from your local Central England Co-operative foodstore.
We’ve got three prizes of £150 worth of vouchers up for grabs in our easy-to-enter competition to spend at the stores in Constable Road, St Ives; Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
The shelves are full of traditional Easter fare like eggs, roast lamb, hot cross buns and simnel cake – but, whatever’s on your shopping list, you’ll find great offers on a wide variety of meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks.
You may also want to watch:
And for a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range – it even includes Easter eggs!
Help your money to go further by using the special coupon printed in The Hunts Post this week (March 19) and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next shop at the St Ives, Eaton Socon and Ramsey stores.
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
To stand a chance of winning our great Easter prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Historically, the Easter Rabbit is said to be a symbol of what?
Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to Co-op Easter Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB, including your name, address and telephone number. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Wednesday, March 26.