£450 of Co-op vouchers to be won for stores in St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Easter provides us with the first real opportunity since Christmas for a family gathering.
Three-fifths of people responding to an online poll said they would be spending time with their families between April 18 and 21.
The Hunts Post is giving you the chance to make this Easter an even more memorable family occasion – by treating them to goodies galore from your local Central England Co-operative foodstore.
We’ve got three prizes of £150 worth of vouchers up for grabs in our easy-to-enter competition to spend at the stores in Constable Road, St Ives; Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
The shelves are full of traditional Easter fare like eggs, roast lamb, hot cross buns and simnel cake – but, whatever’s on your shopping list, you’ll find great offers on a wide variety of meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks.
And for a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range – it even includes Easter eggs!
Help your money to go further by using the special coupon printed in The Hunts Post this week (March 19) and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next shop at the St Ives, Eaton Socon and Ramsey stores.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 3 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 4 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 5 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 6 Suspected sleeping driver with child on board stopped on A1(M)
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
To stand a chance of winning our great Easter prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Historically, the Easter Rabbit is said to be a symbol of what?
Send your answers on a sealed envelope or postcard to Co-op Easter Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB, including your name, address and telephone number. You can also email email@example.com. Closing date is Wednesday, March 26.