�450 of Co op food vouchers to be won
HAVE a cracker of a Christmas on Anglia Co-operative.
Families spent on average �800 each on the festive season last year – with UK shoppers parting with no less than �497million on December 23 alone in 2009, the busiest day of the Christmas shopping period.
But, to help you keep your 2010 Yuletide spending down, there are some great deals on offer at your local Anglia Co-operative food store.
And we’re going to put an extra sparkle into three lucky Hunts Post readers’ festive season. We have three prizes of �150 worth of vouchers up for grabs to be spent at the Anglia Co-operative food stores in St Ives, Eaton Socon and Ramsey, in this free-to-enter competition.
Whatever’s on your family Christmas shopping list, you’ll find it all at the stores in Constable Road, St Ives, Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon, and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
You may also want to watch:
There are deals on a variety of meats. Vegetables and fruit are covered, too. And you can get all of your drink requirements, with offers on alcoholic and soft drinks.
You’ll also find plenty of special value treats to add to the festive fun – including cakes, chocolates and sweets.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 5 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 6 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
And if that’s not enough your money will go even further when you use the �6 off �40 voucher on this page.
To stand a chance of winning our prize, all you have to do is tell us how much money was spent on December 23, 2009.
INFORMATION: Send your name, address and contact details – including a daytime telephone number – on a sealed envelope or postcard to: Anglia Co-op Competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Closing date is December 10. Usual Archant competition rules apply.