24 arrested during crackdown on Huntingdonshire criminals
TWENTY four people were arrested across Huntingdonshire and Fenland in one day as part of a crackdown on theft, drugs, burglary, assault and criminal damage. The arrests were made across central division on Wednesday (January 20) as senior officers carri
TWENTY four people were arrested across Huntingdonshire and Fenland in one day as part of a crackdown on theft, drugs, burglary, assault and criminal damage.
The arrests were made across central division on Wednesday (January 20) as senior officers carried out arrest warrants as part of Operation Dexter.
A further 18 people were brought through custody as police responded to incidents.
Arrests were made in St Neots, Huntingdon, St Ives, Wisbech and March.
You may also want to watch:
DCI Ian Tandy said: "It was another successful day and senior officers all commented on how useful it is to be involved at the front end of policing.
"It was great to see the team work between uniformed officers and CID which led to such a large number of arrests."
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 4 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 9 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
- 10 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact about criminal activity in their area should contact their local neighbourhood police team on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.