13-year-old boy assaulted by man
A 13-year-old boy was assaulted outside a St Neots supermarket by a man in his 50s. Cambridgeshire police said the attack took place outside the outside the LIDL store on Cambridge Street at about 5pm on Wednesday, August 15. The teenager and his friend
A 13-year-old boy was assaulted outside a St Neots supermarket by a man in his 50s.
Cambridgeshire police said the attack took place outside the outside the LIDL store on Cambridge Street at about 5pm on Wednesday, August 15.
The teenager and his friends had been in the LIDL superstore on their skateboards and had been asked to leave by the offender.
According to the police, the boys had left and waited outside where they were approached by the man.
You may also want to watch:
The offender was to said to have then grabbed the boy and pushed him up against the wall. The youth kicked the man 15 to 20 times in the left leg before the man let go and walked off.
The offender is described as being between 50 and 60-years-old, 5ft 6in tall with balding grey hair. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and black trousers. At the time of the assault he was carrying two carrier bags.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'
PC Dawn Fuller, who is investigating, said: "We are keen to talk to anyone who may have been in the area at the time as they may have seen something.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact PC Fuller on 0845 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.