Minibus catches fire in Ramsey

10:57 14 February 2013

Archant

A MINIBUS caught fire in Ramsey after an electrical fault.

Firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, which broke out in Station Road, Ramsey at 9.05am on Wednesday (February 13).

They returned to their base by 9.25am.

“The cause was accidental, believed to be an electrical fault,” said a fire service spokesman.

0 comments

More news stories

Yesterday, 17:57
Missing girl Lili Munteanu

Police are growing increasingly concerned for a teenage girl who has gone missing from Lincolnshire and may have travelled to the Birmingham area, but is also known to have links in Cambridgeshire.

Sunday, April 26, 2015
The Hunts Post Hustings, at Huntingdon Regional College, Green Party Tom Maclellan,

Next month’s General Election could be the most tightly fought in decades and last Thursday (April 16) night an audience of voters at Huntingdonshire Regional College were given the opportunity to find out what the prospective parliamentary candidates for the Huntingdon seat will be offering should they be selected.

Sunday, April 26, 2015
Annabelle, centre, who is doing the bean bath stunt, pictured with SIYT members (from left) Paul, Sam, Chloe and Holly.

A St Ivo pupil plans to sit in a bath of beans in St Ives town centre to raise money for a theatre group’s performance in Edinburgh.

Sunday, April 26, 2015
Police are investigating after a 16-year-old boy was left with serious injuries.

A teenager suffered serious neck injuries after rope tied between trees in St Neots caused him to come off his motorbike.

”Calendar"/

Most read stories

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Hunts Post e-edition today E-edition