Minibus catches fire in Ramsey

PUBLISHED: 10:57 14 February 2013 | UPDATED: 10:57 14 February 2013

Archant

A MINIBUS caught fire in Ramsey after an electrical fault.

Firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, which broke out in Station Road, Ramsey at 9.05am on Wednesday (February 13).

They returned to their base by 9.25am.

“The cause was accidental, believed to be an electrical fault,” said a fire service spokesman.

0 comments

More news stories

Yesterday, 16:00

A group of St Neots parents whose children have been denied places at the Round House School on Love’s Farm are campaigning to secure entry in time for the September intake.

Yesterday, 13:26

Dozens of homes and businesses in St Neots are now without electricity as engineers work to use restore power.

Yesterday, 10:02

Competition is set to be fierce at Ramsey Cricket Club this summer as the players aim to raise money for charity using their batting skills.

Yesterday, 08:00

A 26-year-old who killed a man has been sent back to prison to complete his sentence after being caught driving while disqualified.

Most read stories

Most commented stories

Local business directory

Cambridgeshire's trusted business finder
HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Hunts Post e-edition E-edition

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter