October 22 2014 Latest news:
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Two people were escorted from their St Neots home last night (Wednesday) after a fire broke out in a bedroom.
Firefighters were called to Sandfields Road at about 11pm after the alarm was raised. The fire was extinguished by 11.37pm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews also led two people to safety.”
Paramedics assessed a man and a woman at the scene before taking one for further treatment for smoke inhalation.
The cause of fire was accidental.