A MAN suffered smoke inhalation when he was forced to rescue his chickens after a hedge was set alight at the bottom of his garden.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters were called to Lammas Way, St Neots, at 8.35pm last night (Monday) and extinguished the fire. They assisted paramedics treating the man before returning to base at 9.40pm.

The cause of the fire was deliberate.

INFORMATION: Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire police on 101.

1 comment

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
LocalSearch24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Post Business Awards Paper delivery enquiries Retailers List Reader Holidays

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT