A MINIBUS caught fire in Ramsey after an electrical fault.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, which broke out in Station Road, Ramsey at 9.05am on Wednesday (February 13).

They returned to their base by 9.25am.

“The cause was accidental, believed to be an electrical fault,” said a fire service spokesman.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
LocalSearch24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Calendar
Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Sports Awards Paper delivery enquiries Reader Holidays Retailers List

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT