Wednesday, January 23, 2013
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chimney fire in Shillow Hill last night (Tuesday).
The crew from Ramsey was sent to the Wistow home at 4.20pm and stripped away materials in the home to get to the fire.
The cause of fire was accidental.
A fire service spokesman said: “Please ensure that you get your chimney swept and the brickwork inspected at least once a year. This will help to prevent a chimney fire.”
INFORMATION: For further advice, contact your local fire station or log onto www.cambsfire.gov.uk