Firefighters battled a shed fire in Huntingdon yesterday (December 11).

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

One crew from Huntingdon were called to Elm Close at 6.30pm, where they used hose reels to extinguish the flames.

The cause of the fire was accidental, caused by an electrical light fitting.

Watch Commander Eddie Theaker said: “This fire started in an electrical light fitting.

“We would encourage residents to regularly check electrical items, including light fittings, in their homes to make sure they are safe and in good working order.”

The fire crew had returned to their station by 7.35pm.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Sports Awards Retailers List Paper delivery enquiries Reader Holidays

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT