Firefighters rushed to the scene after a fuse box caught fire at a house in Yaxley on Sunday.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

One crew from Stanground and one crew from Dogsthorpe went to the house in Birch Close, where a fuse box in a kitchen cupboard was alight.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a CO2 extinguisher to put out the fire.

The cause of the fire was accidental, by the equipment.

Crews returned to their stations by 3.20pm.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Post Business Awards Retailers List Paper delivery enquiries Spring Craft Fair

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT