Firefighters battle house fire in Hemingford Abbots

Firefighters were called to Meadow Lane yesterday. Firefighters were called to Meadow Lane yesterday.

Thursday, May 1, 2014
9:45 AM

Firefighters tackled a blaze at a house in Hemingford Abbots.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

One crew from Huntingdon and one from St Ives were called to a fire in Meadow Lane at 7.31pm yesterday (Wednesday).

A fire had broken out involving both the house and garage.

Crews extinguished the flames before returning to their stations by 10.10pm.

The fire was caused accidentally by an electrical item.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Hunts Post visitors.


We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Hunts Post staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?


Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Hunts Post account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Sports Awards Reader Holidays Paper delivery enquiries Retailers List

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT