Fire crews tackle Brampton kitchen fire

Firefighters were called to a house fire in Letchworth GC this morning (Saturday). Firefighters were called to a house fire in Letchworth GC this morning (Saturday).

Friday, March 7, 2014
10:09 AM

Firefighters battled a blaze in a kitchen in Brampton yesterday morning.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

One crew from Huntingdon and one crew from St Neots were called to Belle Isle Crescent at 8.30am. Wearing breathing apparatus, they extinguished the flames using a hose reel and used fans to clear the smoke.

The residents of the property were safely evacuated before the crews arrived.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Crews returned to their stations by 10.15am.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Hunts Post Business Awards Paper delivery enquiries Retailers List Reader Holidays

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT