May 26 2013 Latest news:
Story by: ANDREW PAPWORTH
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
HOUSEHOLDERS have been warned to keep their chimneys clean after a fire in Warboys.
Fire fighters from Ramsey attended a chimney fire in Warboys High Street at 3.10pm on Tuesday (February 12).
They extinguished the fire, which started accidentally, and returned to their base by 4.05pm.
However a fire service spokesman said: “Please ensure that you get your chimney swept and the brickwork inspected at least once a year. This will help to prevent a chimney fire.”
INFORMATION: For more details on fire prevention, visit the website www.cambsfire.gov.uk/firesafety