Competition: Win two flights to Egypt with Monarch
08:31 25 April 2014
We have teamed up with scheduled leisure airline Monarch to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of flights on the airline’s new route to Hurghada.
Flights to the Egyptian Red Sea resort take off this summer from Birmingham Airport.
Expect plenty of sunshine at this growing resort, which started life as a fishing village. There are plenty of holiday villages and hotels to choose from for your accommodation – something to suit most budgets.
And when you’re settled in there are miles of beaches to find a spot to relax on, or look for some adventure with plenty of facilities for scuba divers, sailors and those who enjoy some action on – or under – the water.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Roughly how many miles apart are Birmingham and Hurghada?
Email your answer to email@example.com, remembering to include your name, address, and contact number by the closing date of noon on Friday, May 2. Winners will be chosen at random. Please include the phrase no contact if you do not wish to receive information from The Hunts Post and its parent company, Archant.
n Monarch Airlines is a leading UK-based scheduled leisure airline operating from six bases in the UK – London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and London Luton, where it is headquartered. Over two thirds of the UK population lives within a 90-minute drive of one of Monarch’s bases.
Focussed on service, value and safety, Monarch offers travellers tailor-made flights and holidays to 38 destinations in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands and winter ski destinations with Essentials and Extras packages.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date
2. The winner must be aged 18 years or over
3. The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
4. The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all date on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, new year, school and bank holidays
5. The prize is valid for travel between May 2, 2014 until October 31, 2014
6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from Birmingham to Hurghada
7. Airport taxes are included in the prize
8. No cash alternative is available
9. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
10. Prize winners are responsible for paying for each piece of hold baggage taken. Current prices are available on Monarch’s website. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken free of charge no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm. For further information please refer to the FAQ’s on the website
11. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize. 12. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
13. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner’s details